The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy Saturday everyone!
I spent the afternoon in my kitchen, baking and trying new cookie recipes. I'm not the BEST baker in the world, because I tend to not follow a recipe. If my mom saw how I baked without her, she would probably have an aneurism haha. I never measure correctly, and tend to add things that weren't supposed to be there in the first place. That being said, this time I basically found a recipe online and then made it my own :) See below for pictures, ingredients and the recipe!
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the butter and sugars with a hand-mixer. Then add eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the large bowl slowly and mix until there are no clumps left. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Spoon the cookie dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Make sure the cookies have room to spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven and the size of your cookies.
- Enjoy with a homemade pumpkin spiced latte! (on the blog next week)